Customer Intelligence - Sample Report (B2B)
Our system has found the following sample results for "311224 Soybean and Other Oilseed Processing":
- 311224 Soybean and Other Oilseed Processing - 99 companies found
- Sample company: Cargill, Inc.
Once the Data 360 team is provided information about what items your sales team are wanting to sell to a company like Cargill, Inc., we can also provide insights and recommendations about the key performance indicators that sales are likely or not likely to close. Please discuss this option with you assigned representative, Marie Smith.
RESULT 1 (4 sources - master and 3 supplemental)
Company Name: Cargill, Inc.
Location: Sidney, OH US and Wayzata, MN US
Total News Items Found: 180
Total Contacts Located (source 1):
- Executive 21
- Finance 10
- Marketing 7
- Sales 6
- Management 3
- Human Resource 2
- Support 2
- IT / Engineering 2
- Communication 1 Legal 1
Additional contacts located (source 2):
- Executive 42
Sample Relevant News Items
VIDEO | Welcome to Cargill's 2017 Annual Report (August 11, 2017)
Cargill enters into purchase agreement to acquire Southern States Cooperative, Inc.’s animal feed business (August 3, 2017)
Aquaculture Magazine - Cargill Opens Research Lab for Fish Nutrition in Norway (June 29, 2017)
Cargill buys chicken company in Colombia - StarTribune.com(June 2, 2017)
Major Beef Supplier, Cargill, Sold Off Their Last U.S. Feedlots to Invest in Plant-Based Proteins | One Green Planet (May 1, 2017)
Major beef supplier Cargill to exit U.S. cattle-feeding business (April 26, 2017)
Cargill Proudly Partners with Non-GMO Project - The Farmer's Daughter USA (March 22, 2017)
TrailStone buys Cargill's power and gas group: sources (January 20, 2017)
Cargill bringing $19 million facility to Owosso | MLive.com (December 14, 2016)
Review Imminent: Food giant Cargill names first Protein Group CMO (December 7, 2016)
Private source viewable with paid subscription only
Sample Executive Profile
VP, Corporate Food Safety and Regulatory Affairs at Cargill
Mike is a pragmatic planner that accounts for all the details and may take a while to analyze a situation before acting.
- Quick Tip: Let the facts lead your conversation.
It comes naturally to Mike to...
- Pay close attention to all the details
- Make decisions based purely on logic
- Review all of the facts before making a big decision
Recent News About Mike Robach
- http://farrp.unl.edu/farrp-additional-company-contact-information January 29, 2017
- http://foodsafetynews.com/author/mrobach October 24, 2016
- http://foodscience.cals.cornell.edu/people/michael-robach November 6, 2016
- http://foodscience.cals.cornell.edu/people/advisory-council October 2, 2016
If you have any questions, please contact us via this email or contact your assigned representative.