Based on keyword search, our team of digital advertising strategists will create targeted ads that will appear at the top of Google search results. Ads can be customized to showcase reviews, business location, contact information, and more.
This is a fully managed service, so our team will do all the heavy lifting on your behalf.
Our team of strategists use industry-leading technologies including:
- Automated bid & budget management, which uses market-leading algorithms designed to help maximize your return on ad spend.
- Instant alerts combined with daily URL testing, to help us understand when we have errors and at-risk campaigns.
- A global estimator tool, which combines our proprietary technology with Google’s to provide clearer estimates.
- Google Analytics integration with UTM tags, which automatically helps us optimize your campaigns over periods of time.
We also take advantage of Google’s library of extensions to maximize conversions.
- Click-to-Call Extension: adds a call button next to the search result, driving qualified phone call leads directly to you.
- Review Extension: showcase reviews your client has received throughout the web, influencing new customers to trust your business.
- Location Extension: make it easy for your customers get directions to your business.
Ready to have our team maximize AdWords Search results?
With our Digital Advertising Service, we provide maximum value which includes:
- Superior awareness & exposure: we use the most advanced data-driven advertising technologies to promote your business to the right prospects on the world’s most popular search engine.
- Rest easy knowing your campaign is being fully managed by a Premier Google Partner.
- We develop a custom strategy for your campaign based on your business' needs which includes: providing a free call tracking number, attractive and high converting ad creative, plus landing pages when applicable. Designed to work flawlessly on both desktop and mobile.
- Fantastic ROI: detailed reporting showcases the number of impressions, clicks, CTR, Avg. CPC, campaign costs, average position on search, and the average share of daily search impressions. Your clients can even track clicks by days of the week, and by which platform they’re using (such as desktop, mobile, or tablets).