We're a proud member of
Data 360 Labs and LACI FBA Program
Schedule of Activities
VIDEO LACI FBA Friday Live Support
FINAL WEEK! - Friday 5/22/2020 - Support for Automation and AI
This session covers how to utilize web and social media analytics tools from Google, Union Metrics and Facebook native analytics amongst others.
RECOMMENDED CUSTOMER ACQUISITION AND OKR RESOURCES
- Onboarding customers: "Unboxing the Welcome Email: 4 Essential Ingredients for Success - Iterable"
- How to design your funnel or recruitment process for marketing and sales: "Nine sample customer journey maps – and what we can learn from them | MyCustomer"
- Sample LACI FBA OKRs Ashley Rios Fit Culture (must have login for LACI FBA Range.co acct)
- Range.co Example OKRs
- Range.co Are you doing OKRs right?
- Range.co What exactly are OKRs and how to do them in Range
- Range.co Good objective, bad objective
Some examples of how to manager your clients' customer journeys:
PAST VIDEOS, EMAILS AND TRANSCRIPTS
- Email: LACI FBA Welcome to Data 360 Labs 03/30/2020
- Video: LACI FBA Program Welcome Live to Data 360 Labs 4/10/2020
- Chat Transcript: LACI FBA Program Welcome Live to Data 360 Labs 2020 04 10 at 16 05 GMT 7 (link error from previous week fixed on 4/17)
- Emails: Video Replay + Resources - Friday 4/10 Live Session Data 360 Labs LACI FBA Program - 04/13/2020
- Chat Transcript: Data 360 LACI FBA Friday Live Support Call 30 45 minutes 2020 04 17 at 16 08 GMT 7
- Video: Video Replay + Change Management Process (OKRs) + Resources - Friday 4/17 Live Session Data 360 Labs LACI Program - 04/17/2020
- Chat Transcript: Data 360 LACI FBA Friday Live Support Call (30-45 minutes) (2020-04-24 at 16:18 GMT-7)
- Video: Support for Range.co 4/24/2020 - Friday 4/24 Live Session Data 360 Labs LACI Program - 04/24/2020
MAY FRIDAY LIVE SESSIONS: HOW TO INCREASE MARKETING LEADS AND SALES BY BECOMING DATA-DRIVEN
- Video: Introduction to Range.co IMPORTANT TO VIEW: Review the introduction to Range to get the most benefit out of the exercises for 5/1, 5/8, 5/15 and 5/22
- Video: Support for Website Development + Questions 05/01/2020 - Data 360 LACI FBA Friday Live Support Call 30 45 minutes 2020 05 01 at 16 05 GMT 7
- Video: Support for Social Media Development + Questions 05/08/2020 - Data 360 LACI FBA Friday Live Support Call 30 45 minutes 2020 05 08 at 16 13 GMT 7 - YouTube
- Video: Support for Setting Up Data Analytics + Questions 05/15/2020 - Data 360 LACI FBA Friday Live Support Call 30 45 minutes 2020 05 15 at 16 13 GMT 7 - YouTube
View and sign up for the workshops here. (Click here)
- Everything you were never taught about building a great website
- What is SEO anyway? Why is SEO important?
- How to use social media for sales without a bunch of money
- How to handle a lot of customers with a very small staff
- Marketing automation systems for micro-enterprises and SMBs
- Sales automation systems for micro-enterprises and SMBs
- Planning for automation and AI for your new business
RECOMMENDED DATA ANALYTICS TOOLS
To build a data-driven business, we recommend the following:
- Google Analytics Courses
- Cold Email Subject Line Generator from Reply.io
- Union Metrics Social Intelligence Tool
See more information below.
Learn analytics with free online courses
Analytics Academy helps you learn about Google's measurement tools so that you can grow your business through intelligent data collection and analysis.
Google Analytics for Beginners
Google Analytics for Beginners shows new users how to create an account, implement tracking code, and set up data filters. You'll learn how to navigate the Google Analytics interface and reports, and set up dashboards and shortcuts. The course will also demonstrate how to analyze basic Audience, Acquisition, and Behavior reports, and set up goals and campaign tracking.
Cold email subject line generator
Coming up with new and effective subject lines day in and day out can be a real struggle. Spark your creativity with some fresh subject line ideas from the Reply team!
Union Metrics (the Google Analytics of Social Media)
Grow your following with more effective content. Use Union Metrics to monitor all your social profiles to learn exactly how your content performs. Start creating better, more impactful posts right away.
- Figure out what content works across social media – and what doesn’t
- Learn when your audience is most receptive to find the best time to post
- Discover the right content mix across channels
- Research trends to find ideas for new content
- Analyze your social profiles across Twitter, Instagram and Facebook
RESOURCES FOR THE DATA 360 LABS PROGRAM
Data 360 Change Management Process
The goal of using this process is to help your prospective and new customers make these adjustments in expectations:
- Mental (to figure out what is happening and how to respond)
- Emotional (to deal with various feelings like loss, anxiety, threat, relief, joy, optimism, etc.)
- Physical (to accommodate the bodily implications of stress, excitement, etc.)
Here are resources for you to explore and use for your business:
INSPIRATION AND MARKETING INFORMATION
- Marketing Examples #040 - The most creative Coronavirus company pivots
- Data 360 Labs Recommended Books
- [VIDEO] From Burbank Tech Talks: Taking Main Street Online: Ecommerce Strategies for Small Businesses
- Burbank Tech Talks Presentation: Marketing Basics from Marketing by Data
- Burbank Tech Talks Presentation: Taking Your Business Online by Networkfolio
- To get on the mailing list for Burbank's tech series email David Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bixel Exchange Videos for Startup and Small Business Help
- All Bixel Videos Playlist (except SBA cand loan webinars)
- 3/24 Pivot, Balance And Stay Agile During An Economic Crisis!
- 3/24 Planning Financial Models, Revisiting Revenue Models And Fundraising Outlook In Today’s Climate!
- 3/25 Social Distancing, You Mean Being An Entrepreneur?
- 3/26 Email Marketing 101 by Shopify
- 3/27 Local Resources for Small Businesses
- 3/30 Investors are still investing! Austin Clements
- 3/31 How To Apply For SBA Disaster Assistance
- 4/6 Investors are still investing! Carmen Palafox
CORONAVIRUS / COVID-19 FUNDING
Where can I find emergency financial resources to help with COVID-19 hardships?
- Grants for Nonprofits
- Grants for Individuals
- Grants for Artists (all disciplines)
- Grants for Small Businesses
- International Aid
[VIDEO] Unemployment and Workforce Development in Uncertain Times LA Area Chamber of Commerce March 24, 2020
[COMING SOON] Shea Moisture Grants How We Are Supporting You During COVID-19
Facebook's Grant Program
Here is a guide that we've published on LinkedIn about the Facebook grant program for small business that should give you everything you need to know to quickly get your application turned in. Good luck!
If you need to know the real deal about the Facebook grants program, here it is! Make sure you meet the geographic criteria as well as the size of your business. View the application guide to check everything before registering and applying!
We also recommend that you join Ureeka for mentoring, growth and other key support.
Ureeka is a Community where small businesses gain unprecedented access to the expertise needed to grow their business. They offer:
The Ureeka mission is to democratize economic opportunity by enabling community and by reducing the cost and risk associated with growing a small to medium business (SMB).
Our mission came to life when Ureeka’s three founders met while judging a pitch competition. We quickly realized that we shared a passion for helping small businesses grow. Unfortunately, the traditional paths of angel investing and board work weren’t having a significant enough impact on those that needed it most.
Ureeka enables unprecedented access for underrepresented SMBs: access to a collaborative community, shared best practices, and a specialist marketplace.
[VIDEO] Webinar: Preparing Your Business to Navigate Coronavirus Disruption
Supporting and providing expertise to small businesses is what we do every single day, and we do it completely virtually. As companies around the globe are navigating how to adjust to Coronavirus news, we at Ureeka are ready and here to help you “Coronavirus-proof” your business.
The topics covered include:
- Best practices to prepare for the financial impact of a crisis
- How to prepare your business operationally to avoid major disruptions
- How to identify ways for maintaining, or even growing, revenue
- Key tips to successfully move your company to a virtual model
[VIDEO] Webinar: COVID-19 Recovery for SMBs
The COVID-19 pandemic has financially crippled small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), leaving many founders struggling to pay bills & employees. In fact, 51% of small business owners say their business will only be able to operate for 0-3 months and 67% are unsure how to access and apply for emergency funding.
This webinar will help SMBs assess your needs, identify funding sources in your geographic region and determine the appropriate capital for your business. More importantly, you will walk away equipped with the knowledge and tools to apply for emergency funding to help your business survive COVID-19.
[GOOGLE DOC - COPY TO USE] Covid-19 Response Plan Template
An extremely thorough template for internally communicating your response plan for COVID-19
[PDF] Covid-19 Employee Benefits
This easy-to-read comparison guide lists some of the most common COVID-19 scenarios that may occur with your employees and workers specifically and the benefits for employee or workers that may apply.
ABOUT AB5 AND CONTRACTOR / GIG WORKERS
California Assembly Bill 5 (AB5) extends employee classification status to gig workers. Companies must use a three-pronged test to prove workers are independent contractors, not employees. AB5 is designed to regulate companies that hire gig workers in large numbers, such as Uber, Lyft, and DoorDash but are making big waves with arts groups, truckers and many more. What does this law (and the supreme court decision behind it) mean to the social sector?
Links that may help you with AB5:
Public Law Center's AB5 Slides used in the Zoom Workshop
COVID-19 LEGAL RESOURCES FOR EMPLOYERS
From legal firm Fisher Phillips
Employers will be faced with a new set of labor and employment challenges moving beyond COVID-19. It will soon be time to get back to work – and we’re here to help. Scroll down for important updates & templates.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW BACK-TO-BUSINESS FAQs
Other resources include:
- Post-Pandemic Back-To-Business FAQs for Employers
- State-by-State COVID-19 Issues to Consider for the Private Sector
- COVID-19 SBA Loans Taskforce
- Compreshensive and Updated FAQs for Employers on the COVID-19
- COVID-19 Legal Alerts & Guidance
- COVID-19 Data Bank (Templates & Forms)
Coronavirus-2019 CA Governor’s Office of Business & Economic Dev
The Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development (GO-Biz) has compiled helpful information for employers, employees, and all Californians as it relates to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. For a complete list of resources, please visit the California Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response website.
Click here to see more information about:
- Weekly Webinars and Program Impact Videos
- Important Updates from the Governor
- Financial and Technical Assistance for Small Business
- Stay Home Except for Essential Needs
- Labor and Workforce Support for Businesses and Employees
- Business Taxes